Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Early Access: July 31, 2015, Final Release: August 24th, 2017
Sky Rogue is a fwooshy rogue-lite action flight simulator! Blow things up over land, sea, and air, on an infinite number of procedurally-generated islands. Go toe-to-toe with enemy aces or assault giant flying aircraft carriers, but watch out for volleys of missiles; when you die, you're dead.
Development started in July 2013. The original version of the game was made in one week for onegameamonth.com, and was released on itch.io in January 2014.
There are far more images available for Sky Rogue, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Fantastic Arcade" - 2015 Official Selection
- "TCAF Comics vs. Games" - 2015, 2016 Official Selection
- "Montreal IGF" - 2015 Official Selection
- "...it's a sweet little arcade shooter. It's immediately welcoming and then tougher than you'd expect..."
- , Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Speed and fury and wide open space: sat inside a Kondor - or even better, parked just behind it as it loops and snarls - air combat doesn't get much better."
- Chris Donlan, Eurogamer
- "It's bloody great!"
- Daniel Hardcastle, NerdCubed
Request Press Copy
Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
GIF + Screenshot Album
All the screenshots above, plus some GIFs, plus some logos! imgur.com.
About Fractal Phase
We're games studio and we make games!
More information on Fractal Phase, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sky Rogue Credits
Kenny Backus @nihilocrat
Charles Blanchard @DelkoDuck
Phonetic Hero (Otherworld Agency) @PhoneticHero