Sky Rogue is a fwooshy rogue-lite action flight simulator! Blow things up over land, sea, and air, on an infinite number of procedurally-generated islands. Go toe-to-toe with enemy aces or assault giant flying aircraft carriers, but watch out for volleys of missiles; when you die, you're dead.
Development started in July 2013. The original version of the game was made in one week for onegameamonth.com, and was released on itch.io in January 2014.
Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Fantastic Arcade" 2015 Official Selection
- "TCAF Comics vs. Games" 2015, 2016 Official Selection
- "Montreal IGF" 2015 Official Selection
...it's a sweet little arcade shooter. It's immediately welcoming and then tougher than you'd expect..., Rock Paper Shotgun
Speed and fury and wide open space: sat inside a Kondor - or even better, parked just behind it as it loops and snarls - air combat doesn't get much better.Chris Donlan, Eurogamer
It's bloody great!Daniel Hardcastle, NerdCubed
- GIF + Screenshot Album
- All the screenshots above, plus some GIFs, plus some logos! imgur.com.
About Fractal Phase
- Founded in 2015, Fractal Phase is a small family-owned independent game company based in Toronto, Canada. We make low poly games for underserved niche markets. We are the creators of Sky Rogue, a low-poly arcade flight simulator on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC.
- More information
- More information on Fractal Phase, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sky Rogue Credits
- Kenny Backus @nihilocrat
- Charles Blanchard @DelkoDuck
- Phonetic Hero (Otherworld Agency) @PhoneticHero