Take on the role of Onigiri, a feline witch who lives in a cottage and delivers packages flying on a broomstick. Customize your cottage, explore new worlds, forage plants and fungi, and meet quirky villagers along the way, while enjoying music by Mark Sparling, the composer for A Short Hike.
- Flying - Deliver packages on a flying broomstick which you can upgrade. Simple and forgiving controls let you enjoy flying without worrying about crashing or combat. Explore diverse worlds and forage wild plants along the way.
- Relationships - Delivering packages to the same villager deepens your relationship with them. Become close friends with as many villagers as possible to unlock rewards.
- Decoration - Return to your cottage to craft items and unlock new abilities. Express yourself by decorating the cottage with customizable furniture. Seek out new pieces of furniture in shops where you can spend your hard-earned cash.
Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Ubisoft Indie Series 2021" Finalist
- "Gamescom Indie Arena Booth 2022" Official Selection
- "Hand Eye Society Super Festival 2022" Official Selection
About Fractal Phase
- Founded in 2015, Fractal Phase is a small family-owned independent game company based in Toronto, Canada. We make low poly games for under-served niche audiences. We are the creators of Sky Rogue, a low-poly arcade flight simulator on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC. We are currently developing Flying Neko Delivery, a witch life simulator, for the Nintendo Switch and PC.
- More information
- More information on Fractal Phase, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Flying Neko Delivery Credits
- Kenny Backus
- Programming, Additional Art
- Kristi Backus
- Design, Additional Art
- Thousand Stars Studio (Sally Luc)
- Mark Sparling